Wednesday, March 3, 2010

You are Needed!!!

Please excuse my delinquent blogging. I intended to have an article on the medical implications of gluten, but with being sick and having sick family members I didn't get it done.

I am asking for your help today. I have authored a GFCF Menu Planner and since I don't have a marketing budget, I am asking for your help. I could ask friends and family for this, but they don't want to hurt my feelings with honest responses, well a few of them would.

I need people to look at the website that hosts the menu planner and give me feedback on the site: if its user friendly, what keeps you from purchasing the planner or makes you want to purchase the planner and any helpful additions or subtractions that it could use.

Please post your comments below.

Thank you very much!

4 comments:

  1. Hi Lulu! I think your planner is great. I love menu-planners! about 7 years ago, I used another e-planner for about 3 years and really enjoyed the convenience and the fact that I was *cooking* for my family.

    I think the site is well-done, user-friendly; informative without too much info. I would definitely use your planner, but we have so many other foods we have to cut that I would have to do quite a bit of work changing it to suit us.

    I will pass this on, though, I have a few friends that are in the right market for it. I will post a link on my food-allergy message board, too. Hope it helps - Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We've been doing the GFCF diet for 2 1/2 yrs. My son is also egg and soy free. As a suggestion; include alternatives to these issues. Maybe offer an introductory price, so people can try it.. say for a couple weeks. I'd try it for 2 weeks for $15... Have you heard of Jules Gluten Free? I've been using her flour for cooking-- it is amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Usually I will work with those on the alternatives directly. Recently, we are giving the entire menu plan at once, so then you can evaluate what changes in recipes you may need to make.
    I don't use a lot of GF flour as I am trying to get GF people to "think outside the breadbox" and stop relying on GF goodies all the time. I did a post on this last year. Untoward consequences are weight gain from too many carbs found in GF products and making GF goodies.

    ReplyDelete